Collection of other information
The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and your geographical location.
Use of your information
By using this site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with its services. These include (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the site and developing the design and style of the site to improve the services provided to you
- Informing you about the latest changes to the site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you by email, SMS or post
- Compiling customer reviews
- For market research purposes
- For strategic development
- For any purpose required by law or regulation
- For accounting purposes
Sharing your information
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. Your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully, should be accurate, relevant and not excessive, not be retained for longer than is necessary and, if applicable, be kept up to date. For more information on the Data Protection Act 1998 and your related rights please see www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.